"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

Nothing exceptional

It wasn't funny and it wasn't original. And I can't believe you used music from Bleach!! I hope you put some credit in the end (I didn't watch that far).
I guess, try making better jokes next time. They weren't funny.

Battle of the Clay Battle of the Clay

Reminded me of Bleach

When the red guy first went down it hit me: Bleach anime. Now, I don't know if you have seen it, but there is a similar scene there and the main character uses a sword just like the green character was weilding.
The actual fighting before that moment was different from the anime, but the way the red guy almost died was almost exactly the way the guy almost died in the anime. You probably didn't mean for that to happen, but I just though I would point it out.

Kafka Beetle Kafka Beetle

Nice one

Hey, it's good! Nice continuous style, good voice acting, interesting art. Keep on doing it!
I am sure you already know ,but just in case, your style is VERY similar to David Firth. 3ws dot Fat-Pie dot com

Wizard's Run Wizard's Run

Fantasic game!

Oh man, this is great! I love magic, though elemental magic is a bit overused. This was too easy and short, but very sweet. You should make an expansion that's harder and with more levels.

Green Yard Green Yard

Great melody!

Very beautiful melody. Not overly dramatic like most other ones. I wish it was longer. Keep it up!

Gian responds:

Ill made a longer version :P thank you very much :)

Complete Complete

Nice mix

I don't know why people rated this so low. I think it's quiet nice. I just think they don't know what Trance mix is supposed to sound like. Anyways, good job. I am glad you didn't give up and made more music.

Winds of Sorrow Winds of Sorrow

great work

Hey, this is wonderful. Very good, very soothing. One thing you might want to try is keep the background sound down and bring out the melody. All that "stretched out" sound is supposed to be in the background. Sometimes when it's too loud it takes away from the melody (especially when it's so soft). Otherwise, great track!